Mount Olive Lutheran School
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 280 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,345
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Mount Olive we have the privilege of offering more than 250 children from 3K-8th grade a comprehensive Christian education. A welcome from Principal Landon Zacharyasz Parents: God has blessed you with a child. Along with this precious gift comes the responsibility of teaching this child that Jesus is his Savior. Knowing this, your child can live a God-pleasing life on this earth and finally know eternal life in heaven. Mount Olive Lutheran School is here to assist you with the training of your child. We will teach the lessons of Holy Scripture each day. We will also teach the secular subjects in the light of God's Word. The teachers will encourage your child to use the gifts that God has given him so that he may grow in his service to the Lord. Mount Olive Lutheran School is a ministry of Mount Olive Lutheran Church located on the corner of Florida Avenue and Doris Lane in the Northwood Park area of Appleton, WI. The school complex, which is connected to the church, includes twelve classrooms, library, lunch room, fellowship hall, gymnasium, and office areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mount Olive Lutheran School cost?
Mount Olive Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $5,345 for private students.
What sports does Mount Olive Lutheran School offer?
Mount Olive Lutheran School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball. Mount Olive Lutheran School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for most sports offered.
What is Mount Olive Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Mount Olive Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Mount Olive Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mount Olive Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards