Riverview Lutheran School
- Riverview Lutheran School was established in 1968 as an educational agency to assist parents in the Christian upbringing of their children.
- It exists for the purpose of giving students daily instruction in God's Word so that they may be equipped to live a life of faith.
- This mission rests upon the spiritual truth that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
- Our school seeks to assist parents by teaching the truths of God's Word.
- All areas of learning are presented in the light of Scripture so students are prepared to live and share their faith in Jesus Christ.
- We offer a quality education that promotes the mental, physical, social and spiritual growth of each individual student.
- To accomplish that goal, we rely upon the Word of God as the only foundation, "for no one can lay any foundation than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Appleton Grades: NS-8 | 180 students
225 E Harris St
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)733-9061 1.2 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 3.7 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 3 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
N2740 French Rd
Appleton, WI 54913
(920)739-2009 6.7 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.