Tel: (920) 738-6920
- The staff at our center is widely diverse. We have teachers who have just started within the last few months, going all the way up to tenured staff of over 24 years.
- Our staff is educated, ranging from Child Development Associate's Credentials to Master's Degrees and have teachers who speak Japanese, Spanish and American Sign Language.
- This group of teachers is very warm and compassionate and love to have fun with the children while teaching the curriculum.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Appleton KinderCare Learning Center located at 2407 S. Oneida St. We are located just off of highway 441 near St.Elizabeth's hospital and Schreiner's Diner. We are more than just a daycare, we are proud of our Nationally Accredited programming and the 5-Star Quality rating we have earned with YoungStar. We are passionate about helping children grow and learn each day in language & literacy, social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development as well as creative expression.
- At our center safety of the children is our number one priority. We have a keypad entry, all staff are certified in CPR and First Aid, and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCTI, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 103 students
136 W Seymour St
Appleton, WI 54915
(920) 733-3728 0.5 PK-8
- Menasha Grades: 6-11 | 4 students
3010 S Appleton Rd
Menasha, WI 54952
(920) 735-9977 1 6-11
- Appleton Grades: 9-12 | 522 students
1600 W. Prospect Avenue
Appleton, WI 54914
(920) 733-6632 1.5 9-12
- Appleton Grades: K-8 | 121 students
225 E Harris St
Appleton, WI 54911
(920) 733-9061 1.7 K-8
- Menasha Grades: PK-8 | 101 students
N8728 Coop Rd
Menasha, WI 54952
(920) 731-4001 2.3 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?