The staff at our center is widely diverse. We have teachers who have just started within the last few months, going all the way up to tenured staff of over 24 years.
Our staff is educated, ranging from Child Development Associate's Credentials to Master's Degrees and have teachers who speak Japanese, Spanish and American Sign Language.
This group of teachers is very warm and compassionate and love to have fun with the children while teaching the curriculum.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Appleton KinderCare Learning Center located at 2407 S. Oneida St. We are located just off of highway 441 near St.Elizabeth's hospital and Schreiner's Diner. We are more than just a daycare, we are proud of our Nationally Accredited programming and the 5-Star Quality rating we have earned with YoungStar. We are passionate about helping children grow and learn each day in language & literacy, social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development as well as creative expression.
- At our center safety of the children is our number one priority. We have a keypad entry, all staff are certified in CPR and First Aid, and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCTI, NACCRRA
Endorse Appleton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.