Metro Drive KinderCare
Learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. Our teachers know children thrive when the process of discovery is lovingly encouraged and gently reinforced.
Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by state law.
Our teachers are passionate about what they do and they love what they do.
No other early childhood education provider can match the level of customer service, experience, and commitment you will find here.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your Metro Drive KinderCare! Our Nationally Accredited
Center is located across from the Fox River Mall and next to Vande
Walle's Candies. We are proud to say that our dedicated and
passionate teachers have over 105 years of experience in the Early
Childhood field. You and your children are going to love our
stimulating classrooms; they are bright, open, and welcoming. We
provide a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for your
children. KinderCare Metro is not the average daycare, with
teachers adding that extra personal touch that will make your child
feel special every day. We look forward to meeting you and your
child. Please inquire about coming in for a free trail day.
- Food and Nutrition: Each day, we help nourish your child's growing mind and body by providing nutritious, tasty meals and snacks. Our center offer a variety of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins- including calcium-rich foods. Security: Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to the built-in security features of our center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. Positive Guidance: Part of what children are learning in their early years is how to get along with others and what behaviors are appropriate in different situations. My teachers take a proactive and preventive approach to guidance that reinforces appropriate behaviors rather than focusing on inappropriate behaviors. To do this, our teachers are trained to use various techniques including redirection, praise, and distraction.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Wisconsin Cares Program and will work with other CCA's as long as there is an OFFICIAL contract of payment the Center will work with those families. *Parent's are responsible for the tuition difference the CCA doesn't cover.*(Parents in this area are having a difficult time getting approval for the subsidy care that they need. This is hurting the center's enrollments)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Metro Drive KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.