Learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. Our teachers know children thrive when the process of discovery is lovingly encouraged and gently reinforced.
Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by state law.
Our teachers are passionate about what they do and they love what they do.
No other early childhood education provider can match the level of customer service, experience, and commitment you will find here.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to your Metro Drive KinderCare! Our Nationally Accredited
Center is located across from the Fox River Mall and next to Vande
Walle's Candies. We are proud to say that our dedicated and
passionate teachers have over 105 years of experience in the Early
Childhood field. You and your children are going to love our
stimulating classrooms; they are bright, open, and welcoming. We
provide a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for your
children. KinderCare Metro is not the average daycare, with
teachers adding that extra personal touch that will make your child
feel special every day. We look forward to meeting you and your
child. Please inquire about coming in for a free trail day.
- Food and Nutrition: Each day, we help nourish your child's growing mind and body by providing nutritious, tasty meals and snacks. Our center offer a variety of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins- including calcium-rich foods. Security: Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to the built-in security features of our center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. Positive Guidance: Part of what children are learning in their early years is how to get along with others and what behaviors are appropriate in different situations. My teachers take a proactive and preventive approach to guidance that reinforces appropriate behaviors rather than focusing on inappropriate behaviors. To do this, our teachers are trained to use various techniques including redirection, praise, and distraction.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Wisconsin Cares Program and will work with other CCA's as long as there is an OFFICIAL contract of payment the Center will work with those families. *Parent's are responsible for the tuition difference the CCA doesn't cover.*(Parents in this area are having a difficult time getting approval for the subsidy care that they need. This is hurting the center's enrollments)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Metro Drive KinderCare?
The application deadline for Metro Drive KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Metro Drive KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.