Metro Drive KinderCare
Tel: (920) 739-6963
- Learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. Our teachers know children thrive when the process of discovery is lovingly encouraged and gently reinforced.
- Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by state law.
- Our teachers are passionate about what they do and they love what they do.
- No other early childhood education provider can match the level of customer service, experience, and commitment you will find here.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to your Metro Drive KinderCare! Our Nationally Accredited
Center is located across from the Fox River Mall and next to Vande
Walle's Candies. We are proud to say that our dedicated and
passionate teachers have over 105 years of experience in the Early
Childhood field. You and your children are going to love our
stimulating classrooms; they are bright, open, and welcoming. We
provide a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for your
children. KinderCare Metro is not the average daycare, with
teachers adding that extra personal touch that will make your child
feel special every day. We look forward to meeting you and your
child. Please inquire about coming in for a free trail day.
- Food and Nutrition: Each day, we help nourish your child's growing mind and body by providing nutritious, tasty meals and snacks. Our center offer a variety of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins- including calcium-rich foods. Security: Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to the built-in security features of our center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure. Positive Guidance: Part of what children are learning in their early years is how to get along with others and what behaviors are appropriate in different situations. My teachers take a proactive and preventive approach to guidance that reinforces appropriate behaviors rather than focusing on inappropriate behaviors. To do this, our teachers are trained to use various techniques including redirection, praise, and distraction.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Wisconsin Cares Program and will work with other CCA's as long as there is an OFFICIAL contract of payment the Center will work with those families. *Parent's are responsible for the tuition difference the CCA doesn't cover.*(Parents in this area are having a difficult time getting approval for the subsidy care that they need. This is hurting the center's enrollments)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Appleton Grades: 9-12 | 522 students
1600 W. Prospect Avenue
Appleton, WI 54914
(920) 733-6632 2.2 9-12
- Appleton Grades: K | 30 students
1901 N Richmond St
Appleton, WI 54911
(920) 734-0888 2.9 K
- Neenah Grades: PK-8 | 243 students
1850 American Dr
Neenah, WI 54956
(920) 725-8797 2.9 PK-8
- Menasha Grades: 6-11 | 4 students
3010 S Appleton Rd
Menasha, WI 54952
(920) 735-9977 3.1 6-11
- Appleton Grades: PK-4 | 271 students
500 W. Marquette St.
Appleton, WI 54911
(920) 733-4918 3.2 PK-4
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?