Celebration Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 91 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Ski Club, Student Council
- Celebration Lutheran School, an integral part of Faith Lutheran Church Ministries, is a ministry to the community. We work with parents to educate and nurture children. All children are encouraged to develop their individual and collective God-given talents and abilities. Celebration Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered education for your child. Weekly chapel services provide opportunities for students to praise and worship God. While specific times for religious instruction and worship exist, Christ's love and grace are evident in all activities at Celebration Lutheran School. Celebration Lutheran School's instructors have chosen a challenging and developmentally appropriate curriculum for each grade level. Celebration Lutheran School also offers small class sizes and individual attention so that each child will be poised to succeed in all academic areas. Celebration Lutheran School (CLS) admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. CLS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic, or any other school administered programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Celebration Lutheran School offer?
Celebration Lutheran School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Celebration Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Celebration Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Celebration Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards