Mountain Heights Montessori
- School's primary mission is to foster a love of learning in each student.
- Our curriculum skillfully weaves artistic and practical disciplines into everyday academics.
- Students learn to follow their curiosity, to think creatively, and to work both independently and co-operatively with others.
- Through hands on learning, MHM students tackle academic curriculum in ways that are engaging, meaningful and adaptable to a variety of learning styles and abilities.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,700|
|Tuition Notes||Part time rates for nursery available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lana Strong|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-K | 30 students
2301 Las Verdes Street
Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702)871-0600 1.5 NS-K
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702)254-1610 6.5 PK-12
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-8 | 965 students
3275 Red Rock St.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702)362-1180 3.4 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.