Happy Days Montessori Academy
Tel: (702) 871-0600
FOR PARENTS WHO WANT A PRIVATE ATMOSPHERE FOR THEIR CHILD AND CHILDREN WHO WANT A CHALLENGING EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE. ALL MATERIALS WE TEACH ARE BASED ON MONTESSORI TEACHING METHODS - - WE OFFER A RIGOROUS CURRICULUM PROGRAM AND ACTIVITIES COME AND SEE WHAT OUR CHILDREN ARE LEARNING!!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy Blue T-Shirt and Khaki/Navy Blue Pants and Black Shoes and White Socks)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||NO REGISTRATION FEES!$ 125 for 4/5 full time days per week$102 for 3 full time days per week$87 for 2 full time days per week$40 for 1 full time day per weekMAXIMUM 10 hours per DAYHOURLY/PART-TIME RATE: $5.00 / hour|
National avg.: 85%
- HAPPY DAYS MONTESSORI IS A PRIVATE PRESCHOOL - PREKINDERGARTEN AND KINDERGARTEN
- BELOW IS A LIST OF OUR SERVICES:
- 1. We provide Montessori Method of teaching for the children, which is a world renowned method of Early Childhood Education.
- 2. Public schools only offer your child the very basics, because there are so many other kids coming in without any prior knowledge. We would pay individual attention to your child's capabilities and do activities according to their ability.
- 3. Our academic program core weighs heavily on Science, Mathematics, and Language Arts.
- 4. Our Montessori Program is a full day program whereas most public schools run half day programs (3 Hours).
- 5. There is no registration fee to have your child enrolled in any of our Montessori Programs, whereas other private schools may charge you. Also, for Kindergarteners, you are given before and after school care for no additional cost, somewhere else you would have to pay for safe key programs or another daycare.
- 6. Last, but not the least, we have a well qualified panel of teachers, members of Association of Montessori International (A.M.I ) and University Of London with over 15 years experience in early childhood education, who are willing to give their best to make your child's Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten/Kindergarten experience memorable.
- If enrolled at Happy Days Montessori Academy, it is Mandatory that your child wears the school uniform every day which is: o Navy Blue T-Shirt o Khaki or navy blue pants or skirts o Black Shoes and White Socks
- COME TOUR OUR FACILITY AND SEE WHAT OUR CHILDREN ARE LEARNING AND HOW THEY ARE GROWING.
- FACILITY CONTACT NUMBER: 702-871-0600
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-K | 48 students
3412 S Decatur
Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702) 475-8348 1.5 NS-K
- Las Vegas Grades: NS-PK | 66 students
4316 N Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89130
(702) 656-6600 6.3 NS-PK
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 898 students
8601 Scholar Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 254-1610 5.9 PK-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.