Mountain Shadows KinderCare
- We have a fabulous team of teachers with one common goal: providing a clean, loving and safe early learning environment for the children in our community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Mountain Shadows KinderCare Learning Center in Colorado Springs. We are excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the main door into our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At Mountain Shadows KinderCare we have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator. Stacy's role includes conducting monthly disaster and fire drills, ensuring that all staff members first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German
- C-CAP(not for Infants, also must be full time), NACCRRA (just deployed families)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: NS-1 | 155 students
2041 Chuckwagon Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
(719)388-8818 0.9 NS-1
- Colorado Springs Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
5590 N Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719)473-5745 2.9 9-12
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-7 | 23 students
4318 N Chestnut St
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
(719)599-0200 3.1 PK-7
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.