Mountain Shadows KinderCare
Tel: (719) 536-0370
We have a fabulous team of teachers with one common goal: providing a clean, loving and safe early learning environment for the children in our community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Mountain Shadows KinderCare Learning Center in Colorado Springs. We are excited to meet you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the main door into our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At Mountain Shadows KinderCare we have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator. Stacy's role includes conducting monthly disaster and fire drills, ensuring that all staff members first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German
- C-CAP(not for Infants, also must be full time), NACCRRA (just deployed families)
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Mountain Shadows KinderCare is Pikes Peak Academy (2.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Hope Montessori Academy (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: NS-1 | 155 students
2041 Chuckwagon Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
(719) 388-8818 0.9 NS-1
- Colorado Springs Grades: 9-12 | 29 students
5590 N Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719) 473-5745 2.9 9-12
- Colorado Springs Grades: PK-7 | 23 students
4318 N Chestnut St
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
(719) 599-0200 3.1 PK-7
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.