Mt. Olive Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Mount Olive Evangelical Lutheran School exists to strengthen families in their love for God and his Word, and to educate young people for faithful, capable, and intelligent citizenship in today's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,990|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts are available for families with multiple students enrolled. Please check the website or call the office. Scholarships are available and are awarded based on need.|
|Admissions Director||Joel Krieger|
|Admissions Associate||Rosie Warner|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Wisconsin Synod Lutheran elementary schools offer benefits shared by many private and parochial schools:
- Your child won't get lost in the crowd
- Your child can progress faster and participate more
- Your child is in a disciplined environment
- Parents and teachers work together as partners
- Teachers commit themselves fully to the school's mission
- People that viewed Mt. Olive Lutheran School also viewed these schools: CornerStone Christian Academy.
The teachers really do deeply care about their students, in fact, through the years, Mr. Krieger really has became like a second father to me!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - acr38
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.