- Mount Olive Evangelical Lutheran School exists to strengthen families in their love for God and his Word, and to educate young people for faithful, capable, and intelligent citizenship in today's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,990|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts are available for families with multiple students enrolled. Please check the website or call the office. Scholarships are available and are awarded based on need.|
|Admissions Director||Joel Krieger|
|Admissions Associate||Rosie Warner|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
- Wisconsin Synod Lutheran elementary schools offer benefits shared by many private and parochial schools:
- Your child won't get lost in the crowd
- Your child can progress faster and participate more
- Your child is in a disciplined environment
- Parents and teachers work together as partners
- Teachers commit themselves fully to the school's mission
People that viewed Mt. Olive Lutheran School also viewed these schools: CornerStone Christian Academy.
The teachers really do deeply care about their students, in fact, through the years, Mr. Krieger really has became like a second father to me!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - acr38
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.