Mt. Olive Lutheran School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 62 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,990
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Discounts are available for families with multiple students enrolled. Please check the website or call the office. Scholarships are available and are awarded based on need.
- Wisconsin Synod Lutheran elementary schools offer benefits shared by many private and parochial schools:
- Your child won't get lost in the crowd
- Your child can progress faster and participate more
- Your child is in a disciplined environment
- Parents and teachers work together as partners
- Teachers commit themselves fully to the school's mission
The teachers really do deeply care about their students, in fact, through the years, Mr. Krieger really has became like a second father to me!
Endorse Mt. Olive Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.