- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 62 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,990
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 33%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Discounts are available for families with multiple students enrolled. Please check the website or call the office. Scholarships are available and are awarded based on need.
- Wisconsin Synod Lutheran elementary schools offer benefits shared by many private and parochial schools:
- Your child won't get lost in the crowd
- Your child can progress faster and participate more
- Your child is in a disciplined environment
- Parents and teachers work together as partners
- Teachers commit themselves fully to the school's mission
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mt. Olive Lutheran School cost?
Mt. Olive Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $4,990 for private students.
What sports does Mt. Olive Lutheran School offer?
Mt. Olive Lutheran School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Mt. Olive Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Mt. Olive Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
The teachers really do deeply care about their students, in fact, through the years, Mr. Krieger really has became like a second father to me!
Endorse Mt. Olive Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.