Mt. Olive Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (702) 451-1050
- Mount Olive Evangelical Lutheran School exists to strengthen families in their love for God and his Word, and to educate young people for faithful, capable, and intelligent citizenship in today's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,990|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts are available for families with multiple students enrolled. Please check the website or call the office. Scholarships are available and are awarded based on need.|
|Admissions Director||Joel Krieger|
|Admissions Associate||Rosie Warner|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Wisconsin Synod Lutheran elementary schools offer benefits shared by many private and parochial schools:
- Your child won't get lost in the crowd
- Your child can progress faster and participate more
- Your child is in a disciplined environment
- Parents and teachers work together as partners
- Teachers commit themselves fully to the school's mission
- People that viewed Mt. Olive Lutheran School also viewed these schools: CornerStone Christian Academy & Tykes Preschool.
The teachers really do deeply care about their students, in fact, through the years, Mr. Krieger really has became like a second father to me!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - acr38
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.