Mt. Olive Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Mount Olive Evangelical Lutheran School exists to strengthen families in their love for God and his Word, and to educate young people for faithful, capable, and intelligent citizenship in today's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,990|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts are available for families with multiple students enrolled. Please check the website or call the office. Scholarships are available and are awarded based on need.|
|Admissions Director||Joel Krieger|
|Admissions Associate||Rosie Warner|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Wisconsin Synod Lutheran elementary schools offer benefits shared by many private and parochial schools:
- Your child won't get lost in the crowd
- Your child can progress faster and participate more
- Your child is in a disciplined environment
- Parents and teachers work together as partners
- Teachers commit themselves fully to the school's mission
- People that viewed Mt. Olive Lutheran School also viewed these schools: CornerStone Christian Academy & Tykes Preschool.
The teachers really do deeply care about their students, in fact, through the years, Mr. Krieger really has became like a second father to me!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - acr38
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.