Mt Saint John
- Mount Saint John (MSJ) is a residential treatment program that provides comprehensive and integrated treatment services to adolescent boys and young men who are not able to function in their home community due to combinations of behavioral, emotional, family and educational problems.
- The staff and board of Mount Saint John are committed to providing a treatment program to meet the evolving and changing needs of the times and of the boys who come into our care.
- At Mount Saint John, we dedicate each day to building a culture of excellence by creating a culture of caring.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chester Grades: NS | 21 students
25 W. Main St
Chester, CT 06412
(860)526-9995 3 NS
- East Haddam Grades: 8-12 | 85 students
140 River Road
East Haddam, CT 06423
(860)873-2700 3.1 8-12
- Essex Grades: NS-PK
158 Westbrook Rd.
Essex, CT 06426
(860)767-1072 3.6 NS-PK
- Old Saybrook Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
5 Research Pkwy
Old Saybrook, CT 06475 6.8 9-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?