Mt Saint John
- Mount Saint John (MSJ) is a residential treatment program that provides comprehensive and integrated treatment services to adolescent boys and young men who are not able to function in their home community due to combinations of behavioral, emotional, family and educational problems.
- The staff and board of Mount Saint John are committed to providing a treatment program to meet the evolving and changing needs of the times and of the boys who come into our care.
- At Mount Saint John, we dedicate each day to building a culture of excellence by creating a culture of caring.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chester Grades: NS | 21 students
25 W. Main St
Chester, CT 06412
(860)526-9995 3 NS
- East Haddam Grades: 8-12 | 90 students
140 River Road
East Haddam, CT 06423
(860)873-2700 3.1 8-12
- Essex Grades: NS-PK
158 Westbrook Rd.
Essex, CT 06426
(860)767-1072 3.6 NS-PK
- Old Saybrook Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
5 Research Pkwy
Old Saybrook, CT 06475 6.8 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.