N.E.W. Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (201) 592-8611
- N.E.W. Christian Academy is a preschool, kindergarten, and daycare located in Palisades Park, New Jersey, serving families from surrounding areas in Bergen County, Northern Jersey, and New York City.. As nurturing parents based on Christian faith, we aspire to smooth the transition to higher grades, building the confidence necessary to succeed.
- Through a loving and understanding environment, we prepare our students to face the more demanding aspects of elementary school, both intellectually and socially.
- Immediately before academic preparation, we prioritize building a child's character based on Jesus' teachings, love, and understanding.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palisades Park Grades: NS-PK | 39 students
21 Fairview Street
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
(201) 461-6818 0.5 NS-PK
- Closter Grades: PK-K | 163 students
212/248 Herbert Ave
Closter, NJ 07624
(201) 784-7600 8.7 PK-K
- Englewood Grades: 9-12 | 79 students
101 W Forest Ave
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201) 816-1800 2.5 9-12
- Fort Lee Grades: PK-K | 162 students
2070 Jones Road
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
(201) 944-6655 1.2 PK-K
I've sent two of my three children there. With the oldest, I didn't know about N.E.W. Christian Academy. I find their programs focus on the overall development and wellbeing of my children. Teachers and the directors were very attentive to my kids, which one is timid and quiet whereas the other is quite vocal and assertive. They provide many year round extracurricular activities such as Tae Kwon Do, music and ballet.After graduating from there, both of my children were enrolled in gift & talent program. I highly recommend this preschool to parent who want to develop and prepare their children to not only excel and school work but also to adjust to larger social interactions.
- Posted by Parent - Fort Lee Parent
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.