Faith Christian School
Tel: (252) 443-3700
- Faith Christian School is a Christ-Centered, College Preparatory School (Pre-K-12th) focused on loving God and loving others through five primary areas: Spiritual Life, Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts, and Leadership.
- From our rigorous academic and extra-curricular programs, FCS students are involved in our GO Initiative: Global Perspective and a Gospel Focus. Our quality academics, programs, and faculty contribute to the growth and development of our students.
- Simply stated, FCS helps produce leaders grounded in the unchanging truth of Jesus Christ in an ever changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP English & Composition, AP English & Literature, AP European History, AP Psychology, AP Studio Art, AP US History, AP World History, College Courses, Global Connections, Honors Electives, Honors English Program, Honors Foreign Language Program, Honors History Program, Honors Math Program, Honors Science Program, Pre-AP English|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Competitions, Chess Club, Computer Club, Environmental Club, Internship Program, Leadership Academy, National Honor Society, Robotics Club, SGA
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Fine Arts Competitions, Music Program, Theater Arts, Visual Arts Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- FCS is a community, Christian school in Rocky Mount, NC serving a five county area: Nash, Edgecombe, Halifax, Wilson, and Franklin. The local economy is based on government, education, medical care, telecommunications, banking, pharmaceuticals, industry, and agriculture. FCS is committed to developing well rounded students through our Honors/AP level Academic programs, Leadership Academy, Community Service Initiative, Biblical Worldview, Athletic Department, Fine Arts Program, STEM Focus, Global Connection Curriculum, and Clubs as witnessed by the matriculation to universities of choice. School Vision: Producing leaders grounded in the unchanging truth of Jesus Christ in an ever changing world. School Mission: FCS challenges students to learn, lead, and serve in order to explore God'sdivine calling on their lives. FCS guides students on their spiritual journeys by providingexcellent instruction, practice, and modeling in the areas of spiritual life, academics, fine arts,athletics, and leadership.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rocky Mount Grades: PK-12 | 425 students
1313 Avondale Ave
Rocky Mount, NC 27803
(252) 443-4126 1.2 PK-12
- Wilson Grades: PK-12 | 381 students
5160 Packhouse Rd
Wilson, NC 27896
(252) 399-1376 12 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.