New Life Christian Academy
- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 100 students
- Yearly Tuition: $300
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
New Life Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for:
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
National Association of Private Schools
National Association of Elementary School Principals
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- It is our honor as a church school to provide your child with a wholesome, educational experience. Children grow in the admonition of the Lord to fulfill their God given purpose. We academically challenge them via our college preparatory curriculum while providing opportunities for techinical/career courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does New Life Christian Academy cost?
New Life Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $300 for private students.
What schools are New Life Christian Academy often compared to?
New Life Christian Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Covenant Christian School by visitors of our site.
What sports does New Life Christian Academy offer?
New Life Christian Academy offers 8 interscholastic sports: Archery, Ballet, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Gymnastics, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is New Life Christian Academy's ranking?
New Life Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for: Highest percentage of students of color and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for New Life Christian Academy?
The application deadline for New Life Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse New Life Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards