North Hardin Christian School
Educating the mind and heart...preparing youth for both time and eternity.
- Top Ranked KY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 484 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,200
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 11%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$250 discount offered for each additional student
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Academic Teams, Big Brother/Big Sister, News Enterprise Staff, R.E.A.L. Life Teen Group, Teen Court, Yearbook Staff
- NHCS has a 100% graduation rate with successful college graduates in many locations. We are proud that are students are equipped with the academics, character, and social skills needed in today's workforce. Most importantly, our students are constantly reminded about their spiritual lives and their relationship to Christ. NHCS...Educating the mind and heart; Preparing youth for both time and eternity.
Endorse North Hardin Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.