St. James Catholic School
- Top Ranked KY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 380 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,279
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Saint James School is a community of parents, students and staff united in an effort to teach as Jesus did, making faith a part of daily life. We are committed to: Proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ in the Roman Catholic tradition; Educating the children to become life long learners, Building a school faith community of mutual care, concern and respect; Leading children to positive participation in prayer and worship; Awakening a zest for transforming the world according to Gospel values through evangelization and Christian service. We commit ourselves to using the resources of the Saint James Parish family in the context of the parish mission of promoting lifelong formation and education for all.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. James Catholic School cost?
St. James Catholic School's tuition is approximately $5,279 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. James Catholic School?
The acceptance rate of St. James Catholic School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 93%.
What sports does St. James Catholic School offer?
St. James Catholic School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Swimming, Tennis and Volleyball.
What is St. James Catholic School's ranking?
St. James Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Kentucky for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. James Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. James Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the St. James Catholic School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse St. James Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards