North Kannapolis Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- In 1997, North Kannapolis Christian Academy was formed as a ministry of North Kannapolis Baptist Church from the merging of a Christian School (Formerly Frontier Christian Academy) into the church's programs.
- NKCA was formed not only to give children a great start on their educational paths, but also to start them on their Christ-lead journey of becoming the moral backbone of our society.
- The mission of North Kannapolis Christian Academy is to provide an excellent Christ-centered education that enables children to establish a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, while preparing them academically, physically, socially, and spiritually to fulfill God's purpose in their lives.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kannapolis Grades: PK-12 | 66 students
904 Chipola St
Kannapolis, NC 28083
(704)933-7586 1.2 PK-12
- Concord Grades: PK-12 | 24 students
681 Sunderland Rd. SW
Concord, NC 28027
(980)221-1698 8.3 PK-12
Both my older children have attended NKCA and the education they received was impeccable. The curriculum is solid, the teachers are effective and caring and the environment is warm and Christ-centered. Both children read by age 4 and also applied scripture and joyful songs to their hearts weekly. Please consider this wonderful school.
- Posted by Parent - tiffa
NKCA is an excellent christian preschool. My child just graduated from the 4 year old program and I am very pleased with the Abeka curriculum used at the school. The teachers are caring, well educated, prepared and committed. The director is always available when needed and ever-present on site. I love that they offer extra-curricular classes like creative movement and Spanish with no added fees. I highly recommend this school for any preschool parent interested in getting his/her child a quality christian preschool education for a very affordable price.
- Posted by Parent - wwolf
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.