North Kannapolis Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (704) 932-6138
- In 1997, North Kannapolis Christian Academy was formed as a ministry of North Kannapolis Baptist Church from the merging of a Christian School (Formerly Frontier Christian Academy) into the church's programs.
- NKCA was formed not only to give children a great start on their educational paths, but also to start them on their Christ-lead journey of becoming the moral backbone of our society.
- The mission of North Kannapolis Christian Academy is to provide an excellent Christ-centered education that enables children to establish a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, while preparing them academically, physically, socially, and spiritually to fulfill God's purpose in their lives.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kannapolis Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
904 Chipola St
Kannapolis, NC 28083
(704) 933-7586 1.2 PK-12
Both my older children have attended NKCA and the education they received was impeccable. The curriculum is solid, the teachers are effective and caring and the environment is warm and Christ-centered. Both children read by age 4 and also applied scripture and joyful songs to their hearts weekly. Please consider this wonderful school.
- Posted by Parent - tiffa
NKCA is an excellent christian preschool. My child just graduated from the 4 year old program and I am very pleased with the Abeka curriculum used at the school. The teachers are caring, well educated, prepared and committed. The director is always available when needed and ever-present on site. I love that they offer extra-curricular classes like creative movement and Spanish with no added fees. I highly recommend this school for any preschool parent interested in getting his/her child a quality christian preschool education for a very affordable price.
- Posted by Parent - wwolf
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.