North Schaumburg KinderCare
North Schaumburg KinderCare Photo #2 - School Age Classroom - Practicing planning, organizing, team-building, creative writing, experimenting and much more.
North Schaumburg KinderCare Photo #3 - School Age Classroom - Time for homework after school, as well as free time with your friends.
We have such a diverse staff at our KinderCare Learning Center, which makes us stand out in our community! We embrace many languages and a lot of creativity in our classrooms. Please take a look at our individual staff biographies for more information or stop in to meet our wonderful teachers.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 55 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center! We are so proud of our dedicated teachers, amazing curriculum and our commitment to our families. I have been with the center since 2001 and have many long term teachers on our team. Our goal is to make sure all of our children are safe, happy and learning! Our days consist of hands-on activities, singing and dancing, graphing and sorting, large and small motor activities, experimenting and exploring and much more! We invite you to come in and experience all of the amazing things happening in our NAEYC Accredited school. Please stop by and spend some time meeting our teachers and learning more about us.
- The teachers at KinderCare are First Aid and CPR certified and are continually trained on Health and Safety issues throughout the year. Our center has a secure entrance door with keypad capability and our three playgrounds are enclosed by a secure fence. We also follow health and safety procedures, such as hand washing, safe sleep practices and much more to ensure everyone stays healthy and safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse North Schaumburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.