Northville Montessori Center
5.00 (1 review)
- PLEASE email us directly, as we do not always receive direct notification from this site.
- Our email address is: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(We do not believe in uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,800|
|Tuition Notes||E-mail or phone for current tution rates|
|Admissions Director||Keith Gall|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Community and Service, Knowledge Master Open, Meet the Author, Michigan Math League, Michigan Social Studies Olympiad, National Geographic Bee|
Club or Organization:
We the People Civics Team
- For over 35 years, NMC has provided a secular education based in curiosity as well as independent learning through the Montessori method.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Grades: NS-K | 112 students
45245 Joy Rd.
Canton, MI 48187
(734)459-1550 3.9 NS-K
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS-6 | 127 students
1095 N Zeeb Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734)662-3335 21.3 NS-6
- Novi Grades: PK-K | 64 students
23835 Novi Rd
Novi, MI 48375
(248)348-3033 5 PK-K
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-K | 39 students
6727 Warren Rd # 1
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)662-8016 10.6 PK-K
The Program at Northville Montessori is both challenging and stimulating. My son looks forward to attending class each day and I have been very pleased with the depth of his learning.
- Posted by Parent - mwolf
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.