Oak Creek KinderCare
The teachers and staff at Oak Creek KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Many of our teachers have 10 years or more experience working with children.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Oak Creek KinderCare! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. In our center you will find that staff all work together as a team and enjoy establishing new relationships with the children and families. We strive to make our families feel as if KinderCare is part of their extended family. Stop in today to have a guided tour of our wonderful center.
- Safety is our number one priority here. Our entry has a key pad that requires a code for entrance into our center. This code is changed twice a year or more if needed. We have a secured fenced-in outside play area where the children can play protected. We keep Child Supervision Records in the classrooms where the teacher checks attendance every half hour and center management reviews a minimum of three times a day. We have a sign-in and out book in the entry way that families are required to fill out at drop off and pick up. We ensure that the proper people are picking up the children by verifying their photo identification and comparing them to the paperwork that was submitted by the parent. We clean our classrooms and main center areas daily and sanitize the center nightly, following all state and company health and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- We accept Wisconsin Shares also known as W2.
Endorse Oak Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.