Oak Creek KinderCare
The teachers and staff at Oak Creek KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Many of our teachers have 10 years or more experience working with children.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Oak Creek KinderCare! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. In our center you will find that staff all work together as a team and enjoy establishing new relationships with the children and families. We strive to make our families feel as if KinderCare is part of their extended family. Stop in today to have a guided tour of our wonderful center.
- Safety is our number one priority here. Our entry has a key pad that requires a code for entrance into our center. This code is changed twice a year or more if needed. We have a secured fenced-in outside play area where the children can play protected. We keep Child Supervision Records in the classrooms where the teacher checks attendance every half hour and center management reviews a minimum of three times a day. We have a sign-in and out book in the entry way that families are required to fill out at drop off and pick up. We ensure that the proper people are picking up the children by verifying their photo identification and comparing them to the paperwork that was submitted by the parent. We clean our classrooms and main center areas daily and sanitize the center nightly, following all state and company health and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- We accept Wisconsin Shares also known as W2.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Oak Creek KinderCare?
The application deadline for Oak Creek KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Oak Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.