Oak Lawn Montessori School
Tel: (708) 499-1574
- Oak Lawn Montessori School program addresses each child individually.
- School mission is to build confidence and love of learning, giving students a solid foundation for a healthy and happy life.
- Oak Lawn Montessori School is dedicated to helping each child discover their unique potential academically, socially, and interpersonally.
- Teachers take their lead from each child, whom they believe will learn at his or her own pace.
- Montessori programs encourage a child's sense of independence: Children are always asked if they want to try a task, if they need help doing it, or if they feel they aren't ready.
- Guides also like to involve parents closely in their children's education the teacher-student-parent bond is carefully cultivated.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on number of days and hours student attends|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.