Open Bible Learning Center have planned to provide learning programs(preschool education)for each age which includes language and social development courses, arts, crafts, music and pre-kindergarten education.
Faith-based foundation with A Beka Book curriculum, excellent facilities, qualified staff, small class size, and a safe environment.
We are in full compliance with all regulations for the Department of Child and Family Services.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 175 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Aug. 15 / Aug. 31
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Aug. 15 / Aug. 31
- Open Bible Learning Center have planned to provide learning programs(preschool education)for each age which includes language and social development courses, arts, crafts, music and pre-kindergarten education.
- Faith-based foundation with A Beka Book curriculum, excellent facilities, qualified staff, small class size, and a safe environment.
- We are in full compliance with all regulations for the Department of Child and Family Services.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Open Bible Learning Center often compared to?
Open Bible Learning Centeris often viewed alongside schools like Tri-county Christian School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Open Bible Learning Center?
The application deadline for Open Bible Learning Center is Aug. 15 / Aug. 31.
Endorse Open Bible Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.