Immanuel Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (815) 232-3511
- Immanuel Lutheran School provides education to children from preschool age 3 through eighth grade.
- Our nationally accredited school offers complete academic preparation for high school, as well as diverse sports and technology program for boys and girls. Immanuel School, a ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church, exists to call students into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, to move them into active discipleship in a Christian congregation, and to equip them to be effective witnesses in the community.
- Immanuel School strives to direct the educational experiences of its students, while developing their talents to their greatest potentials, so that they may fulfill God`s plan for service in our world.
- Newspaper Article - 01/14/2020 - Immanuel preschool article from Freeport Journal Standard
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences, Leveled Learning|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(No uniform - Just a dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school for tuition information. Financial assistance available. Preschool rates vary depending on program chosen and number of days attending per week.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Parent Teacher League (PTL) Events, Reading Club
- Immanuel provides a quality education based on Illinois State Standards and NID-LCMS Education Standards. Immanuel integrates the Christian faith in all subject areas. Immaneul is dedicated to using appropriate technology to support learning. Immanuel's curriculum is being rewritten as a unified PK -8th Grade Curriculum. Immanuel is accredited by NLSA and is also a Fully Recognized Non-public School by the Illinois State Board of Education. Immanuel features small class sizes and an affordable tuition and fees structure. Immanuel offers financial aid based on family need. Immanuel welcomes all children irregardless of faith, ethnic or racial background.Immanuel is committed to excellence!
You may see from my Alias that I looked for the worst in things. I can't find anything when I review the education and overall scope of Immanuel. They are Christ Centered and Child Focused. You become part of the family that they call Lancer Nation. You are not forced to be Lutheran, they just want you to know that Jesus love you. The children are respectful and hardworking. They have a smile every day. The high schools WANT Immanuel students.
- Posted by Parent - The Grinch
this is a school that you can trust with sports and the teachers and their is chapel every single wednesday
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Plea
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.