Our Lady Of Lourdes Elementary School
Tel: (985) 643-3230
Our Lady Of Lourdes Elementary School Photo #2 - The PTC Donated new recess equiptment to each grade level!!
- Our Lady of Lourdes School is located in St. Tammany Parish.
- Our Lady of Lourdes School currently includes grades Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grades.
- There are two classes per grade with a few exceptions where there are 3 classes per grade.
- Class size is limited to no more than 30 students.
- We provide regular classes and accelereated classes for students in grades 3-5.
- In Middle School (grades 6-8), honors courses are offered for Seventh and Eighth graders so identified.
- Enrichment activity classes include art, band, library, computer, PE, and Spanish.
- Although we are still operating in temporary facilities since Hurrican Katrina, we have broken ground for 2 new classroom buildings to be completed early in 2010.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||421 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||26 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||There are some extra fees that do apply to most students.|
National avg.: 85%
- < Dedicated, experienced teachers Lots of new technology Strong parents clubs Many sports opportunities Lots of clubs and organizations->
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Slidell Grades: PK-7 | 542 students
1050 Robert Blvd A
Slidell, LA 70458
(985) 643-4612 1.9 PK-7
- Slidell Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
1615 Old Spanish Trail
Slidell, LA 70458
(985) 643-7224 1.1 PK-8
- Slidell Grades: PK-8 | 46 students
59334 N Pearl Dr
Slidell, LA 70461
(985) 641-3785 4.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.