Our Lady Of Peace Catholic School
- Our Lady of Peace School was founded in 1956 under the auspices of the Diocese of Charleston.
- Originally staffed by Franciscan Sisters, Our Lady of Peace Catholic School provides a superior education to K3-8th grade students, guiding their Christian discipleship and preparing them for lifelonglearning.
- A vital extension of Our Lady of Peace Parish, the school welcomes families of all faiths and cultures as we embrace our tradition of academic excellence and service.
- Our Lady of Peace School is an extension of the educational mission of the Catholic Church and serves as a foundation for the future of the Parish and the North Augusta community.
- We will strive to be recognized for achieving academic excellence, integrated with religious truth and values, by challenging students to reach their highest intellectual and spiritual potential.
- We will encourage students to develop a positive attitude toward life-long learning, nurture the spirit and freedom that recognizes discipline and personal responsibility, and cultivate Christian traditions.
- Through our Christian environment we will provide a safe, caring, loving, and prayerful “school community” where staff, students, and parents share in the Christian vision, and faith is a part of everyday culture.
- We aspire to maintain a dedicated staff of qualified teachers and administrators who, in partnership with parents, foster a school that is permeated by the Gospel spirit of service and love.
- We will dedicate our efforts to become a leading educational institution in the community and be considered a “school of choice” by students, parents, and educators.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.