Our Saviour Lutheran School
Tel: (586) 784-9087
- Our Saviour Lutheran School provides a Christ-centered learning environment for children 3-5 years old.
- Our Philosophy is “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” The Community of Our provides a Christ-centered learning environment for children 3-5 years old.
- Our Philosophy is “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” is committed to reaching families for Christ through excellence in praise and worship, education, outreach, fellowship and teamwork.
- Our program is designed to enhance children's natural curiosities, to help foster a lifelong love for learning, and to create an awareness of God.
- It is Christ-centered, starting with what interests the children and expanded through teacher directed activities.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.