- Padua Academy is a four year Catholic high school for young women from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- It is a community rooted in the Gospel and modeled on the values of St. Francis de Sales and St. Francis of Assisi.
- Therefore, we endeavor to provide an academic environment which fosters respect for knowledge and for the uniqueness of individuals in relationship to each other, and which nurtures the whole person while challenging her to accept the responsibilities of global stewardship.
- The goal of Padua Academy is to educate young women in the spirit of love of neighbor flowing from a love of God, rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and modeled on the gentle strength of St. Frances de Sales and the loving respect for creation of St. Francis of Assisi.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||658 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Grades: 9-12 | 343 students
1500 Cedar Street
Wilmington, DE 19805
(302)656-3369 1 9-12
- Wilmington Grades: NS-12 | 791 students
2813 W 17th Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
(302)575-0550 1.2 NS-12