Park View Montessori School - Chicago
Park View Montessori School 3, located on the northside of Chicago on the corner of Irving Park Rd. and Lake Shore Drive, strives to create an enriched environment so children are inspired to reach their highest potential using the Montessori philosophy of education. This fosters a strong sense of community and respect for self, others, and the environment, which builds a strong academic foundation for a lifetime of learning.
We believe in supporting the whole child through the use of practical life, sensorial, and cultural materials in the classroom.
Open to toddlers, aged 18 months -3 years, and preschoolers, aged 3-6 years old.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,200
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost Notes
The school is open year-round
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
1425-1650 per month
National avg.: 85%
- Park View Montessori School 3, located on the northside of Chicago strives to create an enriching and supportive environment so children are inspired to reach their highest potential using the Montessori philosophy of education. Our education fosters a strong sense of community and respect for self, others, and the environment, which builds a strong academic foundation for a lifetime of learning.
Profile last updated:
I highly recommend this school! Both of my children started going to Park View Montessori III when they were 18 months old. They've aged out now, and I feel like we're leaving family. Park View's greatest strength is its incredible teaching staff. The lead teachers have many years, if not decades, of experience teaching young children in a Montessori environment. Despite being highly educated and trained, the teachers exhibit endless humility, patience, and care. They truly love every child that comes into their classroom and they see each child as unique, even though they've had so many students over the years. My children learned practical life skills, how to read at a young age, and many other skills and attitudes that are from this school. I'm so grateful for the role that this school played in our family's life!
Endorse Park View Montessori School - Chicago. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.