Peoria Hebrew Day School
- The Peoria Hebrew Day School strives to create a family community of learners who value lifelong study, respect human diversity and are able to make informed choices about their lives.
- Our goal is to provide a stimulating and nurturing environment, encouraging each student to feel positive about him/herself and others while preparing each student to be knowledgeable, caring and contributing members of the Jewish people, the United States of America and the world.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||3 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Sliding scale for families and very affordable.|
- With small classes and a loving, nurturing environment we work to help each child develop to their full potential and get them ready for a lifetime love of learning. Our alumni have gone on to become Doctors, Lawyers, Dentists, PHD's along with other professions. Our preschool is secular, welcoming all children ages 3-5 years from the Peoria metro area. The values taught are a great base, and when children love to learn they are on the right path!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Grades: PK-8 | 399 students
6001 N University St
Peoria, IL 61614
(309)691-5012 0.3 PK-8
- Peoria Grades: 9-12 | 802 students
5105 N Sheridan Road
Peoria, IL 61614
(309)691-8741 0.7 9-12
- Peoria Grades: NS-PK
1125 W Florence Ave
Peoria, IL 61604
(309)682-5669 1.7 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.