Peoria Hebrew Day School
The Peoria Hebrew Day School strives to create a family community of learners who value lifelong study, respect human diversity and are able to make informed choices about their lives.
Our goal is to provide a stimulating and nurturing environment, encouraging each student to feel positive about him/herself and others while preparing each student to be knowledgeable, caring and contributing members of the Jewish people, the United States of America and the world.
- Grades: 1-7
- Students: 15 students
- Average class size: 3 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Sliding scale for families and very affordable.
- With small classes and a loving, nurturing environment we work to help each child develop to their full potential and get them ready for a lifetime love of learning. Our alumni have gone on to become Doctors, Lawyers, Dentists, PHD's along with other professions. Our preschool is secular, welcoming all children ages 3-5 years from the Peoria metro area. The values taught are a great base, and when children love to learn they are on the right path!
Endorse Peoria Hebrew Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.