The KinderCare Learning Center of Peoria provides each and every program from Infancy through School Age with highly qualified teachers who have a total of over 100 years experience in the early childhood profession.
We carefully select our team and provide you with teachers that are educated, passionate, creative and value the art of education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Finding the right child care center for your child is one of the
most important decisions you will have to make as a parent. We here
at the Peoria KinderCare Learning Center would love to help you
make this decision easier. Our child care center takes pride in
offering the best atmosphere for learning for your infant through
school age child. We are proud to offer a superb pre-school
curriculum and environment that helps each child reach his or her
own potential. Our curriculum gives each child the skills that he
or she needs to excel socially, emotionally, physically and
intellectually. Our center serves many schools in the District 150
school district and provides excellent before and after school
activities as well as transportation to the following elementary
Woodrow Wilson Primary
Thomas Jefferson Primary
Glen Oak Primary
We also provide great activities on School-Day's out as well as the Summer for our School Age Children. Our program is designed to make sure that your child receives the best education experience possible while having fun. My staff and I welcome you in for a tour of our center and see why we are so proud of the work we do each and every day. Please feel free to come and meet our teachers, view our curriculum and see our children at work and play all while learning.
- Our staff is highly trained in CPR and First Aid. We have a nurse visit our center monthly. We also practice fire and disaster drills every month. We also have a designated Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Our center has a secure entrance in which every family would need to enter a code to gain entrance to our building. Fire and Tornado drils are done routinely so that all our children and staff know exactly what to do if ever there is a fire or other disaster. Your child's safety is our main concern each and every day!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Child care connection DCSS
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Florence KinderCare?
The application deadline for Florence KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Florence KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.