KinderCare Learning Center of Peoria provides programs for infants through school-age with highly qualified teachers who have a total of over 100 years experience in the early childhood profession.
We carefully select our team and provide you with teachers that are educated, passionate, creative, and value the art of education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Peoria KinderCare located on Florence Ave. Our mission is to meet the needs of children and families each and every day. We have an educated, supportive, and caring staff who are passionate about teaching and child growth and development. Your child's education is the most important thing to us which is why we provide a state-of-the-art curriculum in each of our programs to ensure that your child is getting the best education at every age level. We provide a safe, secure, and nurturing environment so that your child feels comfortable and excited to come to school each day; we want everyone to feel like they are part of our family when they walk through our doors. We look forward to meeting with your family and introducing you to ours.
- Safety is one of our top concerns, which is why we have keypad entry, a system for authorized person pick-up, fenced playground, and all of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who takes care of medication, allergy lists, fire/tornado drills, and general center safety.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Child care connection DCSS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Florence KinderCare?
The application deadline for Florence KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Florence KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.