Tel: (309) 682-5669
KinderCare Learning Center of Peoria provides programs for infants through school-age with highly qualified teachers who have a total of over 100 years experience in the early childhood profession.
We carefully select our team and provide you with teachers that are educated, passionate, creative, and value the art of education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Peoria KinderCare located on Florence Ave. Our mission is to meet the needs of children and families each and every day. We have an educated, supportive, and caring staff who are passionate about teaching and child growth and development. Your child's education is the most important thing to us which is why we provide a state-of-the-art curriculum in each of our programs to ensure that your child is getting the best education at every age level. We provide a safe, secure, and nurturing environment so that your child feels comfortable and excited to come to school each day; we want everyone to feel like they are part of our family when they walk through our doors. We look forward to meeting with your family and introducing you to ours.
- Safety is one of our top concerns, which is why we have keypad entry, a system for authorized person pick-up, fenced playground, and all of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site who takes care of medication, allergy lists, fire/tornado drills, and general center safety.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Child care connection DCSS
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Florence KinderCare is Peoria Christian School (1.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Philomena School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Grades: PK-8 | 457 students
3216 N. Emery Avenue
Peoria, IL 61604
(309) 685-1208 0.4 PK-8
- Peoria Grades: 9-12 | 777 students
5105 N Sheridan Road
Peoria, IL 61614
(309) 691-8741 1.3 9-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.