Peoria Notre Dame High School
- Peoria Notre Dame High School, a Roman Catholic School under the pastoral direction of the Bishop of Peoria, provides Catholic secondary education for the Peoria area.
- The purpose of Peoria Notre Dame High School is to nurture spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical development by teaching the Catholic faith, by leading students to be disciples of Jesus Christ, by teaching the arts and sciences in a climate of academic inquiry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||802 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Grades: K-12 | 122 students
404 NE Madison
Peoria, IL 61603
(309)687-7739 3.7 K-12
- Peoria Grades: 4-12 | 17 students
3510 W Malone St
Peoria, IL 61605
(309)637-8359 5.7 4-12
- Belleville Grades: 9-12 | 370 students
5401 W Main St
Belleville, IL 62226
(618)235-1100 153.8 9-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.