Phillip Road KinderCare
Phillip Road KinderCare Photo #2 - We encourage an atmosphere that allows regular teacher-family communication, including ways to connect your childâ€™s learning at home
Phillip Road KinderCare Photo #6 - Modeling conversation skills in our infant and toddler programs helps build future friendships
Phillip Road KinderCare Photo #7 - We seek ways to practice sorting, matching and categorizing; and use blocks and math cards to teach counting, number identification, and patterning.
The teachers at our Vernon Hills KinderCare are incredibly passionate about educating, nurturing, and helping children start on the right path through our outstanding Early Childhood Education programs.
Each teacher walks in every morning to the children greeting them by running up to them and giving them BIG hugs.
Our amazing curriculum is executed daily in a manner that helps children to learn and grow through academic, emotional, and social development.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Vernon Hills Center on E. Phillip Road serving families in Vernon Hills, Libertyville, Lake Forest, and Mundelein communities. We have a strong teaching staff and offer educational programs in every classroom. Our Curriculum is designed to prepare your child for success. Our Preschool and Prekindergarten classrooms work in alignment with our local schools to ensure Kindergarten readiness for every child. Our center prides itself on the safety of your child, learning, growing, as well as small class size and meeting national and state standards. A Before and After School Program is offered throughout the school year, while our Summer Camp program for ages Preschool and up provide perfect solutions for families who need care during school break. It is very important to all of us at KinderCare to encourage strong family and community involvement through: Open Houses, Parent Events, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Curriculum Nights and Special Programs designed for children. We honor our families and the relationships that we build with them each and every day. We're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning and fun for your child. Can't wait to see you soon!
- The safety of your children is our number one priority. Our center has a keypad at the front door, with this no one can get in our building unless they know the correct code. There is always someone present in the front of the building to ensure top safety of the children. All of our outside doors are locked at all times. The playgrounds at our learning center are fenced in all the way around the building. There is child proof locks on the gates as well. All the teachers in our building are CPR and First Aid certified. They renew their certificate every two years when they expire. Our learning center has a certified nurse come in once a month to check-in. The nurse will observe all classrooms as well as our teachers procedures. Our teachers make sure that all toys and equipment is highly sanitized every night. We take our health and safety very seriously and make sure that we follow all necessary policies and procedures to keep your children safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- DHS, 4C, Action for Children (Subsidy Center)
Endorse Phillip Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.