The teachers and staff at KinderCare, Pittsburg are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Combined we have over 100 years of experience! All of our staff have completed the required Early Childhood Education classes to be qualified Infant / Preschool teachers and we strive for excellence by participating in two company wide Professional Training Days every year.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 94 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Pittsburg KinderCare. We look forward to meeting you and your family. By visiting our center you will have the opportunity to meet the teachers and management. You will see that our focus for education is based on developing the whole child. We provide a safe, educational, loving environment in a structured setting. We look forward to meeting you!
- At KinderCare, your child's Health and Safety is our number one priority. Our front doors are secure with a key pad entry and our playground gates have latches and alarms for security. Regular emergency drills are conducted to ensure that we are prepared in the event of an emergency. We have regular janitorial service and all of our staff follow daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklist. Many of our teachers are CPR and first aide certified and all of our staff are required to pass a background / fingerprint check prior to starting work in our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Punjabi, Spanish
- Child Care Counsel, Social Service Dept, PAYCEEP, and NACCRRA
Endorse Pittsburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.