Pope John Xxiii Elementary School
- Pope John Xxiii Elementary School serves 303 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the AdvancED. The student:teacher of Pope John Xxiii Elementary School is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,810|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten to 6th grade Affilated rates: $3,810 Non Affiliated rates $4,566-$4,828Pre K rates: $950 a yr to $3,900 a yr Rates depend on number of days per week|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Phil Kahn|
|Admissions Associate||Cass Bear|
|Endowment Size||$4.75 million|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Baton, Boy Scouts Of America, Faith Families, Girls on the Run, Math Club, Peer Mentors, Pope John Running club, Science Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance, Multiple Types of Music Tutoring, Piano
- Pope John will review past academic records as well as any discipline file before granting full admission.
- People that viewed Pope John Xxiii Elementary School also viewed these schools: Shawe Memorial Jr-sr High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: 7-12 | 469 students
201 West State Street
Madison, IN 47250
(812) 273-2150 0.1 7-12
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?