Praise Evang Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten
- We provide a challenging, faith based, academic curriculum. The Voyages and Faith Alive curriculum provides weekly, Biblical themes and include activities that promote language, cognitive, social, emotional, physical and spiritual development.
- Your child will be in a learning center environment with many choices and opportunities throughout the day.
- To make the greatest strides in development children need an environment of secure love and high expectations.
- They need a balanced program that provides child led activities where they choose what they want to do as well as teacher directed activities that the entire class participates in.
- At Praise, your child will experience both of these each and every day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
8811 Saint Joe Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260)486-2226 4.2 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: 1-8 | 730 students
1720 E Wallen Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260)489-4591 2.2 1-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.