Praise Evang Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten
- We provide a challenging, faith based, academic curriculum. The Voyages and Faith Alive curriculum provides weekly, Biblical themes and include activities that promote language, cognitive, social, emotional, physical and spiritual development.
- Your child will be in a learning center environment with many choices and opportunities throughout the day.
- To make the greatest strides in development children need an environment of secure love and high expectations.
- They need a balanced program that provides child led activities where they choose what they want to do as well as teacher directed activities that the entire class participates in.
- At Praise, your child will experience both of these each and every day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
8811 Saint Joe Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260)486-2226 4.2 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: 1-8 | 730 students
1720 E Wallen Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260)489-4591 2.2 1-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.