Praise Evang Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten
- We provide a challenging, faith based, academic curriculum. The Voyages and Faith Alive curriculum provides weekly, Biblical themes and include activities that promote language, cognitive, social, emotional, physical and spiritual development.
- Your child will be in a learning center environment with many choices and opportunities throughout the day.
- To make the greatest strides in development children need an environment of secure love and high expectations.
- They need a balanced program that provides child led activities where they choose what they want to do as well as teacher directed activities that the entire class participates in.
- At Praise, your child will experience both of these each and every day.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
8811 Saint Joe Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260)486-2226 4.2 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: 1-8 | 730 students
1720 E Wallen Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260)489-4591 2.2 1-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.