Randall Road KinderCare
The teachers at KinderCare of Algonquin have been nurturing and enriching the lives of young children for over 200 years combined! With such a long history in Early Childhood Education you would think that they would "know it all", but it is just the opposite, all of the staff are eager to try new learning approaches to give the children in their care the best possible start to a life long love of learning!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 67 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Randall Road KinderCare in Algonquin! Our center team is passionate about creating an educational environment where your child will learn and grow socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically! We are proud to provide quality childcare and preschool programs for the families of Algonquin and the surrounding communities of Lake in the Hills, Huntley, Carpentersville, and Crystal Lake. Here at Randall Road KinderCare, we believe that children learn best when they are safe and secure and have passionate and nurturing teachers who love what they do Teachers who provide enriched and stimulating learning experiences and activities for children to explore throughout the day. We look forward to your family joining our KinderCare Family!
- We are a locked facility with a keypad entry. All of our staff are First Aid and CPR certified, as well as trained in Infant safe sleep and SIDS prevention. We have three large, fenced playgrounds with grassy areas as well as bike paths and play structures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA , DCFS.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Randall Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.