Berkshire Drive KinderCare
The teachers at Berkshire Drive KinderCare are passionate about providing quality education for all children in their care.
We strive for excellence through continuing education through professional development days and monthly staff trainings.
Stop by and visit our center and see our outstanding educators.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our center serves the communities of Crystal Lake, Woodstock, Lake
in the Hills, Algonquin, Cary and McHenry. We are located in
a residential area, close to several schools. We provide bus
transportation to Canterbury, Coventry, North, South, and West
Elementary schools. We are also near the Crystal Lake train
stations and we have been serving children for 30 years.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we’re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare Learning center the safety and security of your child is one of our top priorities. We have two locked security doors into which the parents must enter a code to enter the building. Our playgrounds are also fenced and locked. We practice monthly fire and tornado drills and have a center evacuation plan in place.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- IDHS (CCCC), DCFS (Foster Care)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Berkshire Drive KinderCare?
The application deadline for Berkshire Drive KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Berkshire Drive KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.