Berkshire Drive KinderCare
- The teachers at Berkshire Drive KinderCare are passionate about providing quality education for all children in their care.
- We strive for excellence through continuing education through professional development days and monthly staff trainings.
- Stop by and visit our center and see our outstanding educators.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our center serves the communities of Crystal Lake, Woodstock, Lake
in the Hills, Algonquin, Cary and McHenry. We are located in
a residential area, close to several schools. We provide bus
transportation to Canterbury, Coventry, North, South, and West
Elementary schools. We are also near the Crystal Lake train
stations and we have been serving children for 30 years.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we’re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare Learning center the safety and security of your child is one of our top priorities. We have two locked security doors into which the parents must enter a code to enter the building. Our playgrounds are also fenced and locked. We practice monthly fire and tornado drills and have a center evacuation plan in place.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- IDHS (CCCC), DCFS (Foster Care)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crystal Lake Grades: PK-8 | 403 students
265 King St
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
(815)459-0496 1.3 PK-8
- Crystal Lake Grades: PK-K | 87 students
475 Alexandra Blvd
Crystal Lake, IL 60014 1.9 PK-K
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.