Montessori Pathways School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 47 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition depends upon child's daily schedule of attendance. Please call for details: 815-459-6727.
National avg.: 85%
- Serve children 3 to 12 years old with multi-age grouping in every classroom.
- Safe quiet neighborhood setting
- Conveniently located near Downtown Crystal Lake and the Metra Station.
- Morning class, School Day program, All Day program
- Summer camp / Winter camp
- Lifetime foundation: our students are selfconfident, love to learn, and know how to do it independently
My son graduated from 6 grades of this school. According to his current teachers in public school, he is a very responsible, organized, self- disciplined, and self- motivated student. All credits are to Montessori environment and very professional and supportive Montessori Pathways teaching team. Highly recommended.
We enjoyed the experience with them last year. Our child grew as a student and I think it has made all the difference in the world.
Endorse Montessori Pathways School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.