Montessori Pathways School
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition depends upon child's daily schedule of attendance. Please call for details: 815-459-6727.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Alena Baradzina|
- Serve children 3 to 12 years old with multi-age grouping in every classroom.
- Safe quiet neighborhood setting
- Conveniently located near Downtown Crystal Lake and the Metra Station.
- Morning class, School Day program, All Day program
- Summer camp / Winter camp
- Lifetime foundation: our students are selfconfident, love to learn, and know how to do it independently
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoffman Estates Grades: 1-12 | 95 students
5135 Trillium Blvd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
(224) 402-7408 12.9 1-12
- Lake In The Hills Grades: NS-K
4561 Princeton Lane
Lake In The Hills, IL 60156
(847) 669-6390 4.6 NS-K
My son graduated from 6 grades of this school. According to his current teachers in public school, he is a very responsible, organized, self- disciplined, and self- motivated student. All credits are to Montessori environment and very professional and supportive Montessori Pathways teaching team. Highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - Ellen B.
We enjoyed the experience with them last year. Our child grew as a student and I think it has made all the difference in the world.
- Posted by Parent - cvuya
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.