Crystal Lake KinderCare
The teachers at Crystal Lake KinderCare are passionate about providing quality education for all children in their care.
At our center every teacher in the building is teacher qualified and most are director qualified.
We strive for excellence through continuing education through teacher professional development days and monthly staff trainings.
Stop by and visit our center and see our outstanding educators.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the beautiful Crystal Lake KinderCare serving Crystal Lake, Prairie Grove, McHenry, Bull Valley, Island Lake and the surrounding communities! We are excited that the teachers at Crystal Lake KinderCare have over 80 years of combined experience in an early childhood setting. At KinderCare, we provide an educational environment that is both safe and nurturing. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's development socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically. We are very excited to meet with you and your family!
- At KinderCare Learning center the safety and security of your child is one of our top priorities. We have two locked security doors into which the parents must enter a code to enter the building. Our playgrounds are also fenced and locked. We practice monthly fire and tornado drills and have a center evacuation plan in place. All of our teachers are trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Endorse Crystal Lake KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.