Rehoboth Christian School
- Rehoboth Christian School was founded in 1903 as a ministry to the Native American people of the Four Corners region.
- Today, Rehoboth continues its ministry through education with multiculturalism as a backdrop, serving approximately 70% Native American students, 20% Anglo students, and 10% students of Hispanic descent and other ethnic minorities.Rehoboth is committed to building students up not only intellectually, but also spiritually and emotionally, helping them grow into mature Christians.
- Rehoboth Christian School challenges its students to know the Triune God and equips them to love, serve, and transform the world in His name.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on family income|
|Admissions Director||Verlena J. Livingston|
|Admissions Associate||Dorann Louis|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crownpoint Grades: 3-10 | 6 students
Crownpoint, NM 87313
(505)786-7193 30.1 3-10
- Gallup Grades: 2-12 | 36 students
12 Theta St
Gallup, NM 87301
(505)722-2007 11.4 2-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.