Wildcat Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (505) 371-5368
- Wildcat Christian Academy serves 36 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Wildcat Christian Academy is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gallup Grades: 2-12 | 36 students
12 Theta St
Gallup, NM 87301
(505) 722-2007 6.7 2-12
- Rehoboth Grades: PK-12 | 525 students
7 Tse Yaaniichii Ln
Rehoboth, NM 87322
(505) 863-4412 4.9 PK-12
- Cortez Grades: PK-12
11502 Highway 145
Cortez, CO 81321
(970) 565-8964 128.3 PK-12
I love this school and the staff! I am currently a senior at WCA and I''ve been at this school since kindergarden. I''ve not only learned the school work, I''ve learned to be appriciative, recourceful, respectful, purposeful, and extremely thankful for everything and anything that comes my way in life. I truly do love the staff and friends I''ve had the pleasure to come across in my life, and I will never forget them for as long as I live (even if I wanted to).
- Posted by Student/Alumni - crc_m
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.