Lighthouse Christian Academy
- As a ministry of Lighthouse Baptist Church, Lighthouse Christian Academy exists to help educate and train children, both to be productive members of society and to serve the Lord with their lives.
- At LCA, we aim to educate and train students in every area of life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||$3,000 (K4-6th in traditional classrooms) $2,250 (7th-12th in video streaming classroom with onside teacher for assistance)|
- As a ministry of Lighthouse Baptist Church, Lighthouse Christian Academy exists to help educate and train children, both to be productive members of society and to serve the Lord with their lives. At LCA, we aim to educate and train students in every area of life.
- Vision: Assist the Christian home in educating young people for an eternity - Educating for Eternity
- Mission: Provide young people with every opportunity to graduate, being fully capable of pursuing God's purpose for their lives and impacting their world for the cause of Christ.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colorado Springs Grades: 9-12 | 29 students
5590 N Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719) 473-5745 228.9 9-12
- Grand Junction Grades: 12 | 21 students
Grand Junction, CO 81506 118.2 12
- Grand Junction Grades: PK-12 | 50 students
636 29 Rd
Grand Junction, CO 81504
(970) 242-9431 118.8 PK-12
- Gallup Grades: 2-12 | 36 students
12 Theta St
Gallup, NM 87301
(505) 722-2007 132 2-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?