Lighthouse Christian Academy
As a ministry of Lighthouse Baptist Church, Lighthouse Christian Academy exists to help educate and train children, both to be productive members of society and to serve the Lord with their lives.
At LCA, we aim to educate and train students in every area of life.
- Top Ranked CO School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Yearly Tuition: $3,000
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$3,000 (K4-2.d in traditional classrooms) $2,500 (3rd-12th in video streaming classroom with onsite teacher for assistance)
- As a ministry of Lighthouse Baptist Church, Lighthouse Christian Academy exists to help educate and train children, both to be productive members of society and to serve the Lord with their lives. At LCA, we aim to educate and train students in every area of life.
- Vision: Assist the Christian home in educating young people for an eternity - Educating for Eternity
- Mission: Provide young people with every opportunity to graduate, being fully capable of pursuing God's purpose for their lives and impacting their world for the cause of Christ.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Lighthouse Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.