Grace Baptist Academy
- The purpose of Grace Baptist Academy is to help boys and girls and teenagers understand every part of life from the standpoint of God's Truth- the Bible.
- This is no small task, and it takes the home, the church, and the school working together to accomplish this Christian purpose.
- To teach every student an understanding of God, the priority that should be accorded His Word, and the responsibility that every person has to Him as Creator and Redeemer.
- The mission of Grace Baptist Academy is to develop Christian character, provide solid academics, and prepare students for life situations.
- Grace Baptist Academy will facilitate the education of all students to their fullest potential in a caring, Christian atmosphere of educational excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,690|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.