Grace Baptist Academy
- The purpose of Grace Baptist Academy is to help boys and girls and teenagers understand every part of life from the standpoint of God's Truth- the Bible.
- This is no small task, and it takes the home, the church, and the school working together to accomplish this Christian purpose.
- To teach every student an understanding of God, the priority that should be accorded His Word, and the responsibility that every person has to Him as Creator and Redeemer.
- The mission of Grace Baptist Academy is to develop Christian character, provide solid academics, and prepare students for life situations.
- Grace Baptist Academy will facilitate the education of all students to their fullest potential in a caring, Christian atmosphere of educational excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,690|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmington Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
211 W 20th St
Farmington, NM 87401
(505)325-0090 1.3 PK-8
- Farmington Grades: PK-5 | 67 students
1200 E 30th St
Farmington, NM 87401
(505)325-8525 0.5 PK-5
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.