Living Word Christian School
Tel: (505) 325-8525
- We use the A Beka curriculum for our 2's, 3's and 4-K programs.
- Our curriculum is presented to the children daily during the A.M. hours.
- The afternoon daycare program involves music, arts and crafts, story time, exercise, free play and video movies.
- Bible teaching is recognized here as a fundamental importance and is taught on a daily basis.
- This affords a great opportunity for laying the foundation for a good and sound character.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.