Living Word Christian School
- We use the A Beka curriculum for our 2's, 3's and 4-K programs.
- Our curriculum is presented to the children daily during the A.M. hours.
- The afternoon daycare program involves music, arts and crafts, story time, exercise, free play and video movies.
- Bible teaching is recognized here as a fundamental importance and is taught on a daily basis.
- This affords a great opportunity for laying the foundation for a good and sound character.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.