Living Word Christian School
- We use the A Beka curriculum for our 2's, 3's and 4-K programs.
- Our curriculum is presented to the children daily during the A.M. hours.
- The afternoon daycare program involves music, arts and crafts, story time, exercise, free play and video movies.
- Bible teaching is recognized here as a fundamental importance and is taught on a daily basis.
- This affords a great opportunity for laying the foundation for a good and sound character.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.