Resurrection Christian School
- Every child has the potential to learn and should be given every opportunity to do so according to their individual skills.
- We seek to provide an environment where students can explore, discover, create and communicate.
- We encourage a positive self-concept and continuous desire for learning.
- Our teachers are positive role models of good character, with Christian morals and values, committed to influencing and inspiring a child to be a productive student and citizen.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yukon Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
600 Garth Brooks Blvd
Yukon, OK 73099
(405) 354-2509 0.7 PK-8
- Yukon Grades: NS-PK
401 S Mustang Rd
Yukon, OK 73099
(405) 324-2500 2.7 NS-PK
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-8 | 24 students
8811 W Wilshire Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
(405) 721-1167 6.4 PK-8
- Bethany Grades: PK-K | 25 students
2201 N Rockwell Avenue
Bethany, OK 73008
(405) 789-5437 6.6 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.