Southwest Covenant Schools
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Southwest Covenant Schools was founded in 1982 as an independent, evangelical, Bible-based educational ministry.
- Southwest Covenant School's purpose is to provide a discipleship training ministry for equipping students for a lifetime of service to the Lord.
- Our instruction will be based on a Christ-honoring college preparatory curriculum.
- To prepare them to impact the world, we teach students how to learn and discern using Christian thinking and reasoning.
- Our students graduate with an emphasis on verbal and written communication skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Average ACT score||28|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call for tuition rates.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
I would highly recommend this school. Teacher our students a biblical world view and prepares them for college.
- Posted by Parent - ttadl
This is our first year at SWCS. I have children in Pre-K, K, & 2nd grade. It has been a great year! I am amazed how much my children have learned both academically and spiritually. The teachers are very caring and teach the kids good moral values. My second grader had some catching up todo because of their accelerated academics. Her teacher has been so helpful and kept us informed every step of the way. I also love the hand on approach of the classrooms. They often cook their own snacks.
- Posted by Parent - Katyp
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.