- Rock County Christian School is committed to high academic standards. We strive to help all of our students achieve scholastic success, which we believe is based on a Christ-centered world view. We encourage creativity, critical thinking, and good study habits. Our students` cumulative annual achievement scores are consistently one to two years above the national average.
- Our teachers are qualified professionals dedicated to preparing students for service to God and their neighbors in every area of life.
- They are distinctive in that each teacher understands that his/her commitment to Christian education is a ministry as well as a profession.
- They are qualified educators that take a sincere interest in each student, which creates a classroom with a loving and nurturing environment so learning can be facilitated to achieve above average results.
- Rock County Christian School glorifies God by partnering with parents and churches to equip students to thrive spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- Rock County Christian School exists as a coeducational college preparatory day school that encompasses preschool through 12th grade.
- The school is operated by a nonprofit, interdenominational, evangelical Christian parent support organization and governed by an elected school board.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Polos & Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JanesvilleGrades: K-12 | 74 students
1650 S Oakhill Ave
Janesville, WI 53546
DelavanGrades: PK-8 | 175 students
416 W Geneva St
Delavan, WI 53115
JanesvilleGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
1822 Ravine St
Janesville, WI 53548
DelavanGrades: K-8 | 142 students
115 S 7th St
Delavan, WI 53115
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.