Rock County Christian School
- Rock County Christian School is committed to high academic standards.
- We strive to help all of our students achieve scholastic success, which we believe is based on a Christ-centered world view.
- We encourage creativity, critical thinking, and good study habits. Our students` cumulative annual achievement scores are consistently one to two years above the national average.
- Our teachers are qualified professionals dedicated to preparing students for service to God and their neighbors in every area of life.
- They are distinctive in that each teacher understands that his/her commitment to Christian education is a ministry as well as a profession.
- They are qualified educators that take a sincere interest in each student, which creates a classroom with a loving and nurturing environment so learning can be facilitated to achieve above average results.
- Rock County Christian School glorifies God by partnering with parents and churches to equip students to thrive spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- Rock County Christian School exists as a coeducational college preparatory day school that encompasses preschool through 12th grade.
- The school is operated by a nonprofit, interdenominational, evangelical Christian parent support organization and governed by an elected school board.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Polos & Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beloit Grades: K-9 | 153 students
2222 Shopiere Rd
Beloit, WI 53511
(608)365-4014 5.3 K-9
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 175.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 175 NS-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.