Sacred Heart School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (517) 448-6405
- Sacred Heart School is a Catholic school that believes the Catholic/Christian faith is the foundation of our value system.
- Our faculty promotes independent thinking, community involvement, and provides active learning in the education process.
- We offer child centered experiences with Christian adult guidance and support.
- We support and work together with our parents who are the first educators in the life of faith.
- Different methods of instruction, in school, after school, and outside of school are utilized to meet each family's needs.
- We give students a Christ centered environment that enables them to develop their highest potential spiritually, intellectually, morally, physically and academically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsford Grades: K-12 | 44 students
9400 Beecher Rd
Pittsford, MI 49271
(517) 523-3426 6.2 K-12
- Pittsford Grades: 1-6 | 8 students
5085 S Waldron Rd
Pittsford, MI 49271
(517) 523-4143 8 1-6
- Osseo Grades: 1-12 | 37 students
7260 Bird Lake Road S
Osseo, MI 49266
(517) 523-3300 9.6 1-12
Sacred Heart is an excellent school. The love of Christ is taught in the classroom as well as in weekly Mass. The students get an outstanding academic education from caring, experienced, and professional teachers.
- Posted by Parent - Martha Gottschall
My daughter loves Sacred Heart! She is in Kindergarten and Mrs. Marry does a wonderful job tailoring a learning program that will challenge my daughter but not frustrate her.
- Posted by Parent - Beth
Our family is thrilled with Sacred Heart Catholic Schools. The kids have attended since Pre-School, and Sacred Heart meets the children's individual learning needs while enforcing virtues. The curriculum is tailored for each student and challenges them. We are blessed to have this school in our community.
- Posted by Parent - Michelle Jedele
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.