Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 225 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,170
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Hillsdale Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
NHS/NJHS, Quiz Bowl, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Chamber Choir, Drama, Orchestra, Yearbook
- Founded in 1990, the Academy serves as a model kindergarten-through-twelfth grade school.
- Under the auspices of Hillsdale College, the Academy bases its curriculum on a solid grounding in fundamental academic skills, an exploration of the arts and sciences, and an understanding of the foundational tenets of our Judeo-Christian and Greco-Roman heritage.
- Originally K-8, the Upper School was incorporated in 1998, and the first graduation occurred in June 2001.
- Hillsdale Academy offers an academically enriched alternative to students in Hillsdale County and the surrounding area.
- Students are admitted to the Academy based on the combined strengths of their application and interview, inasmuch as these show evidence of personal motivation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hillsdale Academy cost?
Hillsdale Academy's tuition is approximately $7,170 for private students.
What schools are Hillsdale Academy often compared to?
Hillsdale Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Freedom Christian School by visitors of our site.
What sports does Hillsdale Academy offer?
Hillsdale Academy offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Hillsdale Academy's ranking?
Hillsdale Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for: Highest average SAT score and Highest average ACT score.
When is the application deadline for Hillsdale Academy?
The application deadline for Hillsdale Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hillsdale Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards