Christian Ministries Academy
- Christian Ministries Academy was established in 1980 as a place to train young people to be leaders in their community and in the world.
- It is a place specifically for Christian students who desire to grow in their walk with the Lord and excel in academics.
- CMA graduated its first class of world-changers in 1982; since then CMA graduates a new group every year of young men and women who are equipped to be an effective and active part of society.
- Teaching once again this nation is at a crucial crossroads in its history. As America enters this new century, the challenges she faces will require more than ever a people whose resolve and courage are exceeded only by their pursuit of righteousness.
- This country faces countless problems. The questions we must ask ourselves is whether we will be prepared to provide those answers.
- The vision of Christian Ministries Academy is to provide its students with an environment of academic excellence.
- But I also know the world is full of Christians who lack good common sense, practical judgment, and the life skills needed to make it in everyday life.
- For this reason we put an emphasis on education that works.
- It is my personal goal as the principal of Christian Ministries Academy to perform a work in each student that will make them an effective instrument in God's hand.
- My desire is to teach young men and women how to apply the Word of God in everyday living and produce a generation of young people who "practice what they preach.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki Pants/Shorts and Polos/Oxford Shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$250|
|Tuition Notes||Members of Christian Ministries Church that pay their tithe, attend 80% of church services for the year, and volunteer to help at CMA qualify for a tuition discount per student of $150.00 per month. Non members cost is $250.00 per student, per month.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Stacey Mosher|
|Admissions Associate||Ella Hollingsworth|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryant Grades: PK-11 | 222 students
21815 I 30 West
Bryant, AR 72022
(501)847-1559 35.5 PK-11
- Glenwood Grades: PK-12 | 63 students
608 N Clay St
Glenwood, AR 71943
(870)356-4404 83.4 PK-12
This school is excellent and I am so thankful for everyone there that is helping my son to grow academically and spiritually. Great place!
- Posted by Parent - f&sb
With the state of the world that we live in today, my desire was for my two children to receive a Biblical, Godly influence in their day to day learning environment as well as a challenging academic standard. As they grew into young ladies, I wanted them to have a firm foundation of faith in God, in His Word - and to know and be able to defend the truth that God's Word has set forth on this earth. There is no better place than Christian Ministries Academy for academic excellence combined with spiritual growth. One of my daughters is a graduate of CMA and is now a teachers assistant at the school. My other daughter is going to be a sophomore at CMA. In all of the years they have had at CMA, both have been taught to strive for excellence in all they do and to be Godly leaders in their school and community.
- Posted by Administrator - cmoff
My girls go to CMA and absolutely love it!! They are in 1st and 2nd grade and the parent-teacher-student relationship is great. As a parent I am learning it seems along with my girls. The teachers promote thinking outside of the box and the Christian values CMA represents is amazing. My girls have been part of the public school life and it is not even comparable to the academic education they are receiving at CMA. Prayer is valued in this school as prayer is valued in our home life also. I love the teachers because they are there to teach and love and disipline. My girls respect their teachers highly and love them. My husband and I were sold on CMA just by our first walk through and so many high school kids approached us with their testimonies and how blessed they were. It really is a great school. I could seriously go on and on about our experience with our school. :)
- Posted by Parent - sawye
CMA was one of the best decisions ever made for my daughter. She was the youngest and only attended her last 2 years of high school but I wish I could've sent all of my children to CMA. The education grounded in biblical principals and support and love she received during a difficult time has forever impacted her life and walk with the Lord. One the their greatest strengths in my opinion is in training up their students to be leaders and to make a difference in the world they live in. Can say enough good. Love! Love! Love!
- Posted by Parent - shann
This school is relevant for today. It is practical as well as spiritual with a great environment to grow and succeed in. I can tell you they will be given the tools they need to succeed in life whether they are a plumber, doctor, business owner or Minister. I have one that has graduated and the other is a 10th grader. I wouldn't send them anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - 4them
Going to CMA is the best decision I have ever made for my children. CMA has equipped my kids for college and prepared them for leadership roles in life. Thank you so much CMA!!!!!!
- Posted by Parent - Deehe
We love CMA. I wish I had had the opportunity to of attended there during my childhood. The staff are awesome. I really feel like they are able to give my son the attention and guidance needed to succeed in today's modern world. They have great Christian family values. The sports program is great, baseball, basketball volleyball and golf. attending one of these events is a must .... they are great and it is pretty intense to watch.. We highly recommend CMA to everyone who is trying to raise young christian men and women in their lives. It is the best school.
- Posted by Parent - mcnar