St Luke' S Episcopal Day School
- The purpose of the St. Luke's Episcopal School is to offer a thorough developmental and academic program that guides the child in spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical development in a Christian environment.
- St. Luke's School provides a superior education for the whole child - recognizing that each child has different gifts, talents, and abilities.
- Each child is nurtured to allow appropriate growth and development for a foundation of academic skills, spiritual awareness, and self esteem.
- St. Luke's School seeks to incorporate traditional Episcopal school policies and practices to assure the dignity and equal worth of every member of the student body and staff.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryant Grades: PK-11 | 222 students
21815 I 30 West
Bryant, AR 72022
(501)847-1559 32.6 PK-11
- Malvern Grades: K-11 | 25 students
1585 Tanner St
Malvern, AR 72104
(501)337-4548 15.3 K-11
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.