St Luke' S Episcopal Day School
Tel: (501) 623-1653
- The purpose of the St. Luke's Episcopal School is to offer a thorough developmental and academic program that guides the child in spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical development in a Christian environment.
- St. Luke's School provides a superior education for the whole child - recognizing that each child has different gifts, talents, and abilities.
- Each child is nurtured to allow appropriate growth and development for a foundation of academic skills, spiritual awareness, and self esteem.
- St. Luke's School seeks to incorporate traditional Episcopal school policies and practices to assure the dignity and equal worth of every member of the student body and staff.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryant Grades: PK-11 | 222 students
21815 I 30 West
Bryant, AR 72022
(501) 847-1559 32.6 PK-11
- Malvern Grades: K-11 | 25 students
1585 Tanner St
Malvern, AR 72104
(501) 337-4548 15.3 K-11
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?