St Luke' S Episcopal Day School
- The purpose of the St. Luke's Episcopal School is to offer a thorough developmental and academic program that guides the child in spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical development in a Christian environment.
- St. Luke's School provides a superior education for the whole child - recognizing that each child has different gifts, talents, and abilities.
- Each child is nurtured to allow appropriate growth and development for a foundation of academic skills, spiritual awareness, and self esteem.
- St. Luke's School seeks to incorporate traditional Episcopal school policies and practices to assure the dignity and equal worth of every member of the student body and staff.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryant Grades: PK-11 | 222 students
21815 I 30 West
Bryant, AR 72022
(501)847-1559 32.6 PK-11
- Malvern Grades: K-11 | 25 students
1585 Tanner St
Malvern, AR 72104
(501)337-4548 15.3 K-11
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?