St Luke' S Episcopal Day School
- The purpose of the St. Luke's Episcopal School is to offer a thorough developmental and academic program that guides the child in spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical development in a Christian environment.
- St. Luke's School provides a superior education for the whole child - recognizing that each child has different gifts, talents, and abilities.
- Each child is nurtured to allow appropriate growth and development for a foundation of academic skills, spiritual awareness, and self esteem.
- St. Luke's School seeks to incorporate traditional Episcopal school policies and practices to assure the dignity and equal worth of every member of the student body and staff.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryant Grades: PK-11 | 222 students
21815 I 30 West
Bryant, AR 72022
(501)847-1559 32.6 PK-11
- Malvern Grades: K-11 | 25 students
1585 Tanner St
Malvern, AR 72104
(501)337-4548 15.3 K-11
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.